We may receive information about you:
- If you contact us directly, via our website or our customer sales and services teams - through applying for one of our products or services, or to make an
enquiry or other request
- From our dealerships, to whom you have given your information
- Occasionally from other third parties who may lawfully pass to us information about you
- If you apply for a position within JGLeasing or John Grose Group
The information we collect:
- Contact details (Name, address, phone number, date of birth, email address, NI Number, Driving Licence Number)
- Vehicle information (including registration number, VIN, service and MOT reminder dates, mileage and warranty repair information)
- The date and time you used our services
- Information from our websites
- Details of transactions between you and us
- Where you engage with us in a business context, we may collect your job title, company contact details (including email addresses), fleet size and
- Voice recordings of calls you make to us
- CCTV footage for our own security purposes
- Live Chat records
- Any information within correspondence you send to us
We may use your information for a variety of purposes, including but not limited to:
- Informing you about our products and services
- Identifying other products and services which might be of interest to you
- Providing or manage any information, products or services you have asked for
- Helping us identify you when you contact us
- General administration purposes
- Improving the quality of our products and services
- Helping us detect and prevent fraud and money laundering
- Helping us recover debts
- Carrying out analysis and customer profiling
Informing you about our products and services:
- We may contact you by post, phone, e-mail, SMS and other electronic means in line with the consent given when you initially made contact with JGLeasing
- We may also contact you by the media above where we are in discussion with you about your current contractual needs or where there is a legitimate
reason to do so during the ownership of your vehicle
- Should you not wish to continue receiving marketing communications from us on products and services please contact us at email@example.com
or John Grose Marketing Dept., Ransomes Europark, Ipswich IP3 9BE or 01473 270707
- You can also click the unsubscribe link on any of our email marketing communications. Alternatively, you can contact us by telephone or post using the
contact information above.
- Please note, if you purchase a vehicle from a franchised dealership that is not part of the John Grose Group Limited, or otherwise give your information to
such a dealership, or to a manufacturer directly, you will have a separate relationship with that organisation in respect of the use of your data and you will
need to contact the organisation concerned in relation to any request you may have regarding that organisations use of your data
- The range of products and services offered by JGLeasing, John Grose Group Limited, group companies or selected business partners include, but is
not limited to:
- Vehicle sales
- Motor related products and services, including (amongst other things) vehicle aftersales care, MOTs, vehicle parts, accident repair, finance, leasing and
ancillary insurances, vehicle rental, vehicle accessories, vehicle warranties and motor insurance
- Personal finance products
We may share your information for any of these purposes with:
- Our manufacturer franchise partners
- Our carefully chosen business partners
- Our service providers and agents who perform services on our behalf, such as marketing agencies and data management firms
- Where consent is necessary to facilitate sharing with other parties we will ensure this is obtained prior to processing.
- We will not sell your information to third parties but we do work closely with selected partners who help us to provide you with the information, products
and service that you request form us.
We may also pass your information to third parties:
- If we have been asked to provide information for legal or regulatory purposes
- In relation to existing or future legal proceedings
- In the process of selling one or more of our businesses, or to anyone to whom we may transfer our rights under any customer agreement we have with
- For the purpose of preventing fraud/loss, for example to fraud prevention agencies
- Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties
Security of personal information
- We will take all reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information
- We will store all the personal data you provide either electronically on our secure servers or physically with the appropriate security
Retention of information
- We do not retain personal information in an identifiable format for longer than is necessary. If we have established a relationship with you we hold your
personal information for no longer than 7 years from the date our relationship ends. We hold your personal information for this period to establish, bring
or defend legal claims and for legal compliance. Our relationship may end for a number of reasons including where the vehicle warranty or lease expires,
or we have been made aware that you no longer own or drive that vehicle.
The only exceptions to the periods mentioned above are where:
- The law requires us to hold your personal information for a longer period, or delete it sooner;
- Where you have raised a complaint or concern regarding a product or service offered by us, in which case we will retain your information for a period of 7
years following the date of that complaint or query; or
- You exercise your right to have the information erased (where it applies) and we do not need to hold it in connection with any of the reasons permitted or
required under the law
- You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you, via a Subject Access Request
- Upon receipt of such a request we will, after confirming identity, provide all relevant data we may hold to you in the most practical format unless
otherwise stipulated and reasonably possible
- We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law
- If you instruct us to no longer process your personal data we will do so as quickly as possible.
- If you instruct us to destroy any/all of your personal data we may hold we will do so as quickly as possible.
- If you instruct us to cease all processing for marketing purposes we will do so as quickly as possible.
- Any Data Protection issues or concerns can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are registered as a data controller with the Information Commissioner's Office and our registration number is: Z570349X.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
* All vehicle images and car descriptions on this site are for illustration and reference purposes only and are not necessarily an accurate representation of the vehicle on offer.
T: 01473 554201
F: 01473 276878
Registered Office : John Grose Group Ltd, Whapload Road, Lowestoft, Suffolk, NR32 1NN
| Company Reg No : 1491537 | Data Protection No : Z570349X | VAT No : 336173855 |
JGLeasing is a trading name of John Grose Group Ltd. Registered Office: Whapload Road, Lowestoft, Suffolk NR32 1NN Registered number 01491537. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, reference number 311058. You can check this on the FCA’s website www.FCA.org.uk/register or by contacting the FCA on 0300 5008082. John Grose Group Ltd is a credit broker but not a lender. In the event a financial services complaint cannot be settled between us, you may refer to the Financial Ombudsman Service. This service is free to use. Their contact details are Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London E14 9SR; telephone 0800 0234567 or 0300 1239123; email email@example.com; and their website is www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk. In the event a non-financial services complaint cannot be settled between us, we recommend the National Conciliation Service as an organisation competent to deal with unresolved complaints. Their contact details are National Conciliation Service, 2 Allerton Road, Central Park, Rugby, CV23 0PA; telephone 01788 538317; email firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2019 JG Leasing, All rights reserved.